Stop throwing out those ubiquitous white cartons of rice from the Chinese restaurant! Take them out of the fridge, combine them with.....whatever you've got and voila! Dinner is served.
1) sauté whatever protein you'll be using. This time I used all-natural uncured turkey bacon
2) throw in aromatics. Tonight's fried rice features leeks.
3) throw in any raw veggies. Here you see pre-shredded cabbage
4) mix your leftover rice very well with an egg
5) then mix the rice/egg combo into the skillet
6) add in any leftover cooked veggies - we had some Trader Joe's soy-ca-tash on hand
7) add flavoring - soy sauce is perfect here, but you can use teriyaki or any other sauce your family likes
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
You don't have to be an Olympic body builder or train like one to get stronger, move better, be healthier, and feel and look great.
Learn 5 exercises that will help you fix your posture and feel more mobile!