After a short stint in the business world I left it all to be a stay-at-home-mom to my five children. Now that they are grown (and now I am a grandma!), I have been able to engage with my lifelong passion for health and fitness by opening my own coaching business - helping women feeling maxed-out at midlife get leaner, stronger and more mobile without feeling overwhelmed, overtrained and miserable.
Like you, I too have experienced aches and pains, injuries, and fluctuating weight. I know what you’re going through and where you want to be. There is no rabbit hole too deep for me to go down to understand your particular situation. I am fascinated by anatomy and the science of behavior and nutrition - and how to use it to improve overall health.
When you choose to trust me as your coach, you can be sure you will be in experienced, competent, and caring hands!
So that I can provide a well-rounded, high-quality service to my clients, I have obtained the following qualifications:
- National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Group Lifestyle Balance Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level Two Master Class (Pn2)
- Precision Nutrition Level One Exercise Nutrition Coach (Pn1)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (PCES)
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
- TRX Qualified Functional Trainer